Areas of interest
- # 1. Personal development. [With a focus on leveraging the power of measurement and reporting on it. Continual focus on enabling a better psychology|mind|body|emotions) & do the things that bring success and happiness in my life and those around me.]
- #2. How to become a better parent. [A parent that is present, responsible and aware on a daily basis]
- #20. To find my soul mate.
- #5. Computational systems of the future. [Human Computer Interaction, Brain machine interfaces, augmented reality, holograms, artificial intelligence, markov models, neural networks, all optical internet, circuits based on optics, ancestral simulations done ethically with a universal framework for ethics that all agree to]
- #3. Enabling art and expression making use of technology. [Digital art, machine vision/open cv, data science, algorithms, machine generated art]
- #8. Space exploration/colonization/mining/scientific outposts [Terraforming Venus by altering it's atmosphere and enabling earth 2.0 --> Learning from how terraforming was performed on Mars and/or running operations in parallel, exploring Europa's under-water habitat, exploring Titan, design of cities on non-terrestrial habitats]
- #4. Functional innovations in the education, entertainment & media space. [Offshoot of #5]
- #32. Harm-reduction [PTSD impact pledge]
Past 70 years of age.
- Physics. [Information as the basis of reality, John Archibald Wheeler, Kip Thorne, Richard Feynman, multi-universe theory, parallel realities, quantum mechanics, bridging relativity and quantum mechanics, Alan Guth, Brian Greene, Michio Kaku]
- Future of governance [Direct democracy, self-governing systems built on top of the blockchain, Raj Reddy, increasing the rate of innovation across the ranks of the military/intelligence/law-enforcement with a focus on organizational re-design and the on-going development of non-lethal weapons, enabling social workers with a core focus on positive impact, innovation hubs in a Fred Terman sense]
- Positive technological singularity [Wisdom machines, transparent society, rights of conscious beings, rights of mindfiles, future of work, decoupling meaning from work, supporting basic research and applied research, getting more research out of the labs, 'Quests and off-world quests',
- Future of secularism and humanism [Empower reformers (rational agents) who are focused on the following: Rights of minorities, separation of religion and state, LGBTQ rights. Reformers will be empowered via a core/specific focus on enabling impact pledge(s) that are completely transparent and measurable.]
- Transhumanism and indefinite life extension [Cellular rejuvenation, advanced genetic breakthroughs with a keen focus on reversing and then locking aging, advanced biological printers, mindfiles, cognitive systems, ethics of indefinite life extension, organ transplantation]
- I believe, that the two most important goals for humanity are: 1.a: Making life interplanetary 1.b: Enabling computation systems of the future.
- Please send me links to articles, books, interviews, etc., you think might interest me, given the topics I write about and/or make videos about (hint: See list above). Note: Due to time constraints, I may not able to respond.
- After having reviewed the list above, please give the message you are sending a rating in the comments section below. Range: #1# - Something I may be interested in and #10# - Something I must see.